By entering into an agreement with PKLD LLC, hereinafter referred to as “the Agency”, you, hereinafter referred to as “the Client”, acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
Monthly Recurring Payment
- The Client agrees to a recurring monthly payment to the Agency for the services provided.
- This payment will be automatically deducted from the Client’s provided payment method on the same date each month, unless otherwise stated.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds available on the payment date. Any charges or fees arising from failed transactions will be borne by the Client.
Website Update, Hosting, and Maintenance
- In return for the monthly payment, the Agency agrees to update, host, and maintain the Client’s website.
- The specifics of updates and maintenance are subject to the service agreement between the Client and the Agency.
- The Client understands and agrees that the website including design, graphics, source code, and other materials, is the property of the Agency.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Client does not have the right to sell, transfer, license, or otherwise distribute the website or its content to third parties.
- If the Client wishes to obtain usage rights to the website, an agreed upon monetary fee will be negotiated separately between the Client and the Agency.
- Both parties reserve the right to terminate this agreement with 30 days written notice.
- In case of termination, the Client will not be entitled to any refunds for payments made, and any outstanding payments will be due immediately.
- Upon termination, unless a separate agreement regarding website usage rights has been negotiated and agreed upon, the Agency retains full ownership and rights to the website and its content.
By entering into an agreement with the Agency, the Client acknowledges understanding and acceptance of the above terms and conditions. It is the Client’s responsibility to read and understand these terms before entering into an agreement.